Well, how did I do on my January list of GID goals? In spite of being out of commission for 2 weeks with a bug, I didn't do too bad.
Here's what I wanted to get done in Jan.
1. Cut sashing and cornerstones for Joan's Stars - didn't get it done
2. Complete Step 7 and Step 8 on Easy Street - made progress, but still need some of both Blocks A (5) & Block B (3) - I did a lot of sewing on this project since I was behind and was playing catch-up.
3. Make 10 string blocks to add to my 70 - finished 5
4. Quilt one QOV quilt - YES, I finished it and even got it bound! You can see it HERE.
Not a very good showing, huh? but maybe February will be better -- I've got to stay healthy!!
In February my GID goals will be:
1. Finish blocks for Easy Street and put together the top (UFO). Picture HERE
2. Finish binding another QOV (UFO)
3. Make a set of pillowcases for a gift
4. Get the Edyta Sitar's Botanical Beauty block all prepped to start appliqueing. Pattern HERE.
5. Cut sashing & cornerstones for Joan's stars - (UFO)
I do think this challenge has helped me focus on specific projects instead of jumping around from project to project so much.
Stop on by Patchwork Times to see what others have done this month. I'm also linking up with Carrie at A Passion for Applique for finishing up my UFOs.