Since I started off the year adding to my stash, now I'm on a mission to reverse my stash numbers from being in the red to the black. I did finish one of my ""Get It Done" items. This QOV top was donated last year by Cindy L. I put together a pieced backing and binding and hand finished it this week. It's quilted on my longarm using the pattern called Alfresco.
Pieced Back using left overs from the front and some from my stash.
I also made a scrappy binding for another another QOV quilt, but still have the hand work on the back to finish.
My stash numbers are this week:
Fabric added - 0
Fabric used - 1 yard - for bindings. Backing was already counted
Fabric YTD added - 18 yds
Fabric YTD used - 1 yd
Net balance for year - 17 yards in the hole
To checkout other stash reports, jump on over to Patchwork Tiimes.