Sunday, January 7, 2018

Stash Report - Week #1

We continue to have cold, icy weather, so I was very glad to stay inside in my sewing studio where it was much warmer.  There was nothing earth shattering but I did put a couple borders on one QOV quilt along with a coordinating pillowcase and binding, from my first finish HERE

So here's the first week's results.

Fabric Added - 0 yards
Fabric Used - 3.125 yards

Net Used for 2018 - 3.125 yards

My focus this year is to sew from my stash. 

Linking up to quiltpaintcreate, where you can see how others have started out their stash busting.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first finish. I really like the coordinating pillowcase too. You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on what I know will be a much appreciated project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Dar! I have adopted your approach to stashing.... no new fabric additions! It's my 2018 goal, and I'm tickled that I've made it to day 11 now. :-) I think 2018 is gonna be a long year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes & diabetes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure all diseases
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com Dr Itua can also bring back your ex lover and make him or she love more than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.