Monday, July 14, 2014

Design Wall Monday - July 14, 2014

My "Friendship Jewels" would be on the design wall IF it was big enough to hold it and IF the two large sections were sewn together.  It also needs 2 blocks to finish a row (can you see the table through those those two empty squares)?

The "Soul Searching" blocks are up on the wall for now.  Still don't have the green May block finished; however, I'm washing the green scraps, so maybe I'll get it done before July is over!


To check out other design walls, visit Judy's Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Friendship Jewels top! The black setting triangles make the colors just pop. The more I see the "Soul Searching" blocks, the more I want to make one. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bright projects! Love all the color in Friendship Jewels, it's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so bright and beautiful! Truly happy quilts :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to have Soul Searching almost done? Those huge blocks give such quick satisfaction LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colors of both of these quilts! The first one is big, huh?! Good for you to be using your stash in such a modern way. Will you be gifting these, or using them yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.