Sunday, July 13, 2014

Betty Boop Joins Stash Report Week 28

I was on a retreat for a few days this last week and played with my stash the whole time.  But that didn't keep me from buying a few more pieces to add to the Stash.  Just check out this cute number -- now who could resist this??  Not me. Also picked up three tone-on-tone fat quarters for future Soul Searching blocks.





I already had the July RBSC14 block finished, so Betty will appear in the August block.  Here is the July block.
RBSC14 July Block
Stash Numbers:
Fabric Added this week:  1 yard (Betty plus 3 other FQs)
Fabric Added YTD - 18.25 yds
Fabric Used this week: lots of 2.5" strips, Will count when top is done.
Fabric Used YTD - 18.28 yds

To see more stash reports go to Patchwork Times.  I'm also linking up with So Scrappy for RBSC14.

3 comments:

  1. Just love that Betty Boop fabric. Who puts it out? Great red block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are at the break even point, congrats on your stash management this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Betty Boop fabric and the soul blocks : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.