Monday, August 5, 2013

Stash Report - Aug 4

Not much change in my stash report this week, but I didn't add anything to it either.  A little was used from my red and blue scraps for my block exchange.


Totals this Week
Fabric Added  - 0
Fabric Added YTD - 73.95 yds
Fabric Used - 1/8 yd.
Fabric Used YTD - 65.66 yds
Net for 2013 -  8.2 yds. added

However, I did keep myself busy by quilting a couple quilts for my friends.  This was a simple 9-patch block and rail fence, but it really looks pretty set on point, don't you think?  She used all black and whites, although it appears gray.


Then there was this beauty.  The colors reminded me of Tuscany. She requested a paisley design for the quilting.  It was a kit with the name Santa Fe in the title.



To see how others have managed their stash this week, go over to Patchwork Times.





2 comments:

  1. that black and grey quilt is really neat. I do like that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black and grey one is cool - its almost an optical illusion right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.