Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get It Done - August

Well, it's been very quiet here on the blogging front.  It seems like the days roll by so quickly from the weekend to the next weekend and I haven't accomplished a lot in my sewing room.  I totally forgot to post my July Get It Done goals and here it is August already.  To bring you all up-to-date, here's my July list and the results and what I hope to accomplish in August.

August Goals
1. Quilt String quilt
2. Piece blocks for Autumn Plume
3. Finish Easy Street top
4. Get liturgical quilt done
5. Quilt RWB baby quilt

July Goals
1. Continue working on Autumn Plume - did not do anything on this project.
2. Finish Easy Street top - not yet
3. Quilt a charity Quilt - yes
4. Finish putting string blocks into a topDone

I'm linking up with Judy's Get It Done.  Check it out to see what everyone else is up to.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem this summer. I haven't done much quilting or house cleaning lately, and today it has to be cleaning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any goal reached is quite an accomplishment! July was a strange month, wasn't it? I spent of the past weekend outdoors reading on the swing or at a park. I remember my grandma, of course she didn't have AC, always said that quilting was her winter hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.