Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stash Report - Week 16

Even though I missed two weeks of reporting my stash, the numbers have not changed much, unless you count an additional 10 yards added!  I went to a Shop Hop you know and helped stimulate the economy.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Here are my totals since the first of the month.
Fabric Added in April - 9.75 yds
Fabric Added YTD -  59.45 yds

Fabric Used in April -  .625 yds
Fabric Used YTD -   40.46 yds

Net added for 2013 - 18.99 yds

My only sewing this month has been to make and sew a binding on my Winter Friendship Stars quilt.  This was a UFO started last year and I finally got it quilted. I'm taking it along to Paducah to finish the hand stitching in the evenings so I'll have my first finished UFO.

If you have time, drop on by Judy's Patchwork TImes and see what others have done this week.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't do much this month either. Bummer of a month. But today I cleaned! And I can see the floor for the first time in many many months!

    BTW - I love the border on your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Early congrats on finishing the UFO this week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.