Thursday, February 14, 2013

What Socks Are You Wearing Today?

Happy Valentine's Day!! to everyone.  Did you celebrate with a special dinner or treat?? Here is what I made for my sweetie.  He loves anything chocolate.  So after he went to bed I baked this double chocolate, chewy brownie shaped like a heart.  It smelled so good I was almost tempted to sample it!


And since this is Show Us Your Socks Day over at Patchwork TImes, these are the socks I'm wearing in honor of Valentine's Day.  Of course they work equally well for Christmas and the Fourth of July. (wink)  The little strip in them is a glittery silver.


Judy is ending this fun at the end of February, but you still have time to show off your socks.  Your can see some other cute socks for the week at Judy's HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I can smell that brownie from here! My mouth is watering :*) You definitely win the great wife award this year! My hubby would love that too, brownies are one of his weaknesses. You did say double-chocolate, didn't you? Yum!!!

    Your socks are too cute! Love that hot pink and the BLING! Right down my alley :*D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.