Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stash Enhancement Report

Here we are almost at the end of 2012 and my stash is still growing.  This week has been very busy with Christmas parties galore.  First off Monday was a luncheon at the local Olive Garden for the Scraps Group (a group that makes quilts for kids and QOV), then Tuesday was work followed by our big guild party - which was so much fun and was responsible for my stash enhancement figures.  On Wednesday I went to the Blue Owl for the A-Team (applique group).  Their food is delicious and the desserts are their trademark. Thursday, life interrupted the party plan -- dentist, ugh. Friday it was back to partying with the Christmas Chicks.  So you see why it's been quiet on the blog postings.

Here's a peek at what I won at the guild party followed by my numbers for the week.

Added this week - 1.5 yards - won at party
Added YTD - 45.41 yds
Used this week -  worked on Easy Street-not yet counted
Used YTD - 88.19 - same as last week

Check out what others are doing during this busy time of the year over at Patchwork Times.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my - you won some lovely blues!!! We are pretty much partied out here too - ready for life to get back to normal, and it's not even Christmas yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great blue fabrics. I can empathize with so many parties and so little time. Have a great Christmas.
    Beth in MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking colours, you'll have fun with those.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Dar! Your week has been as busy as ours! I have heard of the Blue Owl (my in-laws are from up there) and have even heard they have cook books for sale. I think my step-MIL has one. Anyway I have heard their food is absolutely to DIE for! Yummy!

    Love your blues!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! One of the good things about all those groups -- Christmas parties!! ((And everyone knows when you win fabric, it doesn't count towards your stash! LOL))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.