Monday, October 8, 2012

Design Wall Monday - October 8, 2012

Today I'm recuperating from two days at our local quilt show and I'm on "eye candy overload".  I now have at least 10 more quilts on my "Want to do Bucket List." ha.

But, those UFOs are calling me and a few new projects are already on my design wall this morning.
The red, blue/grey blocks are orphans from another friend that are waiting to be made into a charity quilt, the colorful batik checkerboard squares are the start of a liturgical banner and the 2 colorful blocks at the bottom are my "Bingo Blocks" for our Christmas party.

What's on your design wall this beautiful Monday morning?  Stop by Judy's and see more.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like all of your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a very lively design wall! Everything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a nice assortment of fun quilts to work on Dar! I love the batik checkerboard blocks especially - gotta love batiks :*) I know what you mean about overload after a show - it's just not possible to take it all in. On the other hand, eye candy overload is not really too bad a way to go :*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there's a whole lot going on here today :) I love the square blocks at the top in the corner. And the red/grey/blue ones are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dar. Thanks for your comment about my Lil Twister Tutorial! It led me to your blog, which I am enjoying immensely. Love the idea of a Stash Report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many fun colors on your wall. Good luck crossing off some ongoing project to make room for all your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when a wall has lots of projects on it: lots of things to choose from. I have learned that I have to keep a "to do" list going at all times so that I can complete a few things (getting past that UFO guilt) and then get to start some of those "bucket list" things. I think that charity quilt is going to be very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.