Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Report - Week 11

A happy Stash Report this week -- I depleted all the fabric I had in one color family.  At least all that would coordinate with a beautiful top that was donated for Quilts of Valor. It needed a backing and binding. So I dug through my blues and greens and used every scrap and small piece that matched the colors of the top.   My stash numbers this week:

Bought this week - .5 yard -an inner border  for a UFO
Used this week - 4.5 yards - pieced backing + border
YTD Bought - 1.5 yards
YTD Used -  18.848 yards
Net for 2012 - 17.348 yards

Here's the back. You'll have to check back tomorrow to see the front.  Sorry to be a tease, but I've got to get busy to have something on my design wall for tomorrow! :) :)  

Head on over to Judy's to see how others did on their stash busting this week.


3 comments:

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.