Well, it's been very quiet here on the blogging front. It seems like the days roll by so quickly from the weekend to the next weekend and I haven't accomplished a lot in my sewing room. I totally forgot to post my July Get It Done goals and here it is August already. To bring you all up-to-date, here's my July list and the results and what I hope to accomplish in August.
1. Quilt String quilt
2. Piece blocks for Autumn Plume
3. Finish Easy Street top
4. Get liturgical quilt done
5. Quilt RWB baby quilt
1. Continue working on Autumn Plume - did not do anything on this project.
2. Finish Easy Street top - not yet
3. Quilt a charity Quilt - yes
4. Finish putting string blocks into a top - Done
I'm linking up with Judy's Get It Done. Check it out to see what everyone else is up to.