1. Assemble Easy Street - not done. They are still in blocks sitting on my design wall waiting to be put into rows.
3.Quilt 1 or 2 Quilts of Valor - YES 1 done - This was donated for our QOV drive to reach 100 by mid-June. I quilted an E2E stars and loops. There are still more to be quilted (April's list).
|Top by Nancy P.|
4. Make 4 pillow cases. - YES - made 8 in the month - another NewFO
5. Make 10 string blocks - Actually made 20 - so April is done too.
6. Finish prepping applique block - Edyta Sitar's Botanical Bounty - not done. only have stems and 1 leaf done.
7. Put together Disappearing 9-patch blocks into a top. - Done
The disappearing 9-patch was to be my NewFO for January, but I didn't get my blocks from our exchange group until Feb. Then I actually didn't get started on this until March at my retreat, so I'm going to link up with Cat Patches March NewFO linky for March.
This brings me up-to-date on my GID, I hope. I plan to be busy quilting a few other tops that were donated to help the hand quilters get them all finished by our deadline.