I finished 3 of the five listed, made some progress on two and one went untouched. My Easy Street blocks are all finished, but didn't quite get them all into rows for a completed top. I finished up my string blocks from January (needed 5 more) and did 10 more for Feb. I'm making 10 string blocks/month.
Here are my 10 for February.
This is what a stack of 70 string blocks looks like. With the 10 from above, I'm now at 80 total. Only 40 more to go for this quilt. You would think my string bins would be getting somewhat empty, wouldn't you. Not even close. I do believe they multiply at night!
Here's my GID list for March
1. Assemble Easy Street into a top with borders
2. Cut sashing & cornerstones for Joan’s stars – from Jan.
3. Quilt 1or 2 QOV
4. Make 4 pillowcases for St.Louis Children's Hospital
5. Make 10 more string blocks
6. Finish prep on applique block
7. Put together D9P blocks into a top
Check out Judy's GID to see how others did in February.