Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stash Report - Week 41

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm going back to our local quilt show today and most likely will come home with more fabric, so I'm getting my report in early enough to keep from having to add any more amounts in the ADDED Column.  :)  I posted pictures yesterday of what I bought so far.  My usage was only a small amount for these two blocks for Nancy M in our block exchange group.

This week's numbers:
Fabric Added - 5.5 yards
Fabric Used - .25 ( 2 blocks below)
YTD Fabric added - 25.75 yards
YTD Used -  66.08yards
Net Busted - 40.33 yds.

Check out the other stash reports over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but next Sunday will show the increase. Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh - what a clever girl you are!!! Sneaky but it works LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.