Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hectic Day

Yesterday was a very busy day for me.  First a new customer dropped off a quilt to be finished, then off to work for a few hours, then to a local quilt group meeting, where the hostess (Barb) served some yummy food, saw great show and tell and had a few laughs, Then had to go back to work until closing.  After dinner I finished up a customer quilt on my longarm, did some stitching on a binding and went to bed at 2 am.!  Today I'm almost too tired to do anything but rest.  I don't even want to eat, and that is NOT like me at all.  Maybe this afternoon I will get going on my quilting projects. :)  There's always tomorrow, right?

3 comments:

  1. You started a blog. That is great. I don't have the first idea on how to setup a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired just reading about your day! I think today you should just ponder getting going on your quilting projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.