Where did April go so fast. It seems like just a short time ago I was planning my Get It Done goals for the month. What did I get done during the month, you ask? Take a look-see, if you haven't been keeping up with my progress.
1. Assemble Easy Street into a flimsy - Nope. Still waiting patiently on the design wall..
2. Make 10 string blocks - yes - here
3. Quilt 1 QOV - yes - quilted 2 in April. picture here and here
4. Quilt one of my UFOs - yes - Winter Friendship Stars quilted and bound- picture
5. Make 4 pillowcases - yes
6. Finish prep on applique block - nada. Can't get my mojo moving on this one.
I've changed a few priorities for next month and tried to be more realistic about some of my older goals. With the warmer weather and the outside calling, it will be tougher to get sewing done.
1. Cut, piece & quilt a wedding quilt - This will also be a NewFO for May.
2. Make 10 more string blocks - only need 20 more then I can start designing a quilt layout.
3. Quilt another QOV or two
4. Finish knitting scarf
5. Make some progress on putting rows together on Easy Street. You notice I am breaking this down into smaller steps to see if it helps at all.
I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times and Carrie at A Passion for Applique.. Spend some time and check them out.