Monday, January 30, 2012

Stash Report - Week 5

Well, here it is Sunday again and time to report all that fabric I've used from my stash.  Even though I did some sewing during the week, and put the binding on my January UFO, there is nothing new to add to last week's totals.  Normally I would hurry up and make a pillowcase or two for QOV or one of the charity groups so I could post some fabric busted, but the week flew by too fast. and I ran out of time. .
So, my results stayed the same.
Used this Week:  0 yds
Used year to Date:  6.958 yds
Added this Week: 0 yds
Added Year to Date: 0 yds
Net Used for 2012: 6.958 yds

Skip on over to Judy's and check on other's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.