Friday, February 10, 2017

Off The Needles - Feb. 10, 2017

Finally, my second pair of Scrappy Frankensocks are finished.  And, these really are a strange pair,but I love them. No need to worry what to wear them with because they will go with anything and everything!


You will notice that I did repeat one yarn in each sock.  That way, I'll know which ones I knitted as a pair.  The top of one and the toe of the other is the same little leftover ball of yarn.  Do you think anyone other than me will notice that? lol  I made the leg portions a bit longer so they will go farther up my legs when the weather is unusually cold.

I am going to peruse my patterns to see what is next to put on my needles.  I don't want to leave them bare for too long.

I'm linking up with Judy over at Patchwork Times where you can see more knitted goodies.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and fun, plus a bit wild and crazy. We should all have some wild and crazy in our lives. Enjoy your new Frankensocks (love that name!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Frankens! If you are on Ravelry, Sock Madness is taking sign-ups. Crazy competitive sock knitting that begins in March. You don't have to be an expert, and not very competitive either. But you will learn all sorts of weird, wonderful and fun techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.