Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stash Report Week 33 with pics

Nothing was added to my stash this week, but I made another pillowcase (no pic. yet).   This is the one I mentioned last week and finally got a picture of it. Fabric is Some Bunny Loves Me from Michael Miller.


A little yardage used for binding this baby quilt.  These must be very old patterns, because I don't think I've ever seen them before. Aren't they cute?  All the chores they have to do,  A kitty's work is never done!  The embroidery was expertly done on these blocks. Sorry the picture is not very clear.  It was the best I could get and keep the colors close to the actual quilt.




Here are the numbers for the week.
Fabric Added:  .0 yds
Fabric Used:  1 yd
Fabric Added YTD:  19 yds
Fabric Used YTD:  22.06 yds

To see more, go by Judy's Patchwork Times and check it out.  

4 comments:

  1. I just love those kitties! A great project. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embroidery! The setting fabrics really complement them. It's a gorgeous baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is just chock full of sweetness!!! Love that print for the pillowcase - it will make for lots of happy dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to know you're "using up," even if it's just a little. My husband keeps pointing out all my fabric, asking "What are you going to DO with it?" I respond that I need the vast assortment so I can "shop" to make a quilt from my own room. But, honestly, I'm feeling the need to do more using up myself! I've spent a lot of time this week cutting scraps into sizes from which I can make quilt blocks. It's keeping me on my game.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.