Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stash Report - Week 27

I know this is late, but it is still Sunday here, so I'm getting in under the wire.  This was a slow week for fabric usage, but I hope to correct that in the coming week.  It's retreat time and I have 3 or 4 projects packed to work on.  I'm taking mostly UFOs to sew on, so hopefully I'll get a top finished -- that is if we don't laugh, talk and eat so much that I don't have time for sewing.!

Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Added YTD - 73.95 yards
Fabric Used - 1.5 yds (gave away)
Fabric Used - YTD -  59.21 yards
Net Added in 2013 - 14.74 yds

I'm still working on getting back to even.  Maybe next week will do it (if I finish something big). lol

More reports can be seen on Patchwork Times.


2 comments:

  1. The weather was just so nice this week, it made it hard to sew. Have fun at retreat! Where is your retreat?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.