Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stash Report - Week 40

Hi! I'm back.  Finally, I'm up and running again.  I hope some of you missed me.  It was so frustrating not to be able to read my favorite blogs or even log into my own the last two weeks because of a computer glitch.  Hopefully it is all cleared up and things are back to running smoothly.

Because I spent less time on the computer, my sewing machine saw more of me.  Having said that you might think I'd have a bunch of busted fabrics, right??  Well I wish that were true, but I don't have a lot I can count in my report this week. However, I did make a few pillowcases plus some progress on several UFO's -- fabric to be counted later.

My numbers for this week are:
Fabric Added - none - unless I count some gifted blocks - will count when top is finished
Fabric Used - 3 yards - pillowcases -2 kid ones (watch out Sandy) and 1 QOV 
Fabric Added YTD - 20.25 yds
Fabric Busted YTD - 65.83 yds
Net used in 2012 - 45.58 yds

Check back tomorrow to see what is on my design wall.  In the meantime, run on over to Judy's and be inspired by what others have done this week.



3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are back up and running again. Congrats on your pillow case finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you were at. Welcome back to the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Sorry to hear your computer problems, but glad you got the extra sewing time. Are you all ready for Wed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.