Friday, April 20, 2012

A Bright Finish

Taxes were finally finished Tuesday and mailed!   Now I'm back to catching up on quilting a few customer quilts.  This is a large t-shirt quilt from a friend for her granddaughter.  This is only her 2nd quilt she has ever made and she did a wonderful  job on it.  I love all the bright fabrics she used to border the shirts.  Her choice for the border fabric worked nicely with the colors in the quilt too.  It was fun to quilt and turned out flat, square and very heavy!!   Her granddaughter won't be able to turn over easily when she sleeps under it, but she will be very, very warm! :)



3 comments:

  1. Great quilt! I'm hoping to make one of these for each of my kids. Not this year, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt! I bet her granddaughter will love it and it will bring back good memories as she looks at the t-shirts.
    Have a great weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great T-shirt quilt. LOVE the striped border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.