Sunday, May 31, 2015

Fabric Report - Week 22, 2015

Nothing in or out of the fabric stash this week, so my totals remain the same.  However I am nearing the end of the deadline for the donation of pillowcases that will go to St. Louis Children's Hospital the middle of June.

I am aiming for 52 and the count is at 50, so only 2 more to go to reach my goal.  There is still more dragon fabric cut for pillowcase size, but they will be done at a later time for a different group.  I'm pretty tired of looking at that fabric for a while!



Fabric Report -Week #22 - same as last week. :(
Fabric Added - O
Fabric Used since 4/19 - 7.5 yds (mostly pillowcases and one border)
Fabric Added YTD - O
Fabric Used YTD -  45.5 yds
Net used in 2015 - 45.5 yds

Linking up with Patchwork Times. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of pillowcases, probably more than I've made in the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of pillowcases. Hopefully you've reached your goal since I'm a week behind on reading blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.