Monday, May 26, 2014

Design Wall - Monday, May 26 - Week 21

It's been two weeks since I've had anything on my design wall.  I can't seem to get with the program since coming back from Paducah.  April flew by so fast I can hardly believe it and now here it is almost the end of May and I still don't have any finished projects.  bah humbug

I'm a month late for finishing the April block for RBSC in purples and I'll have to hurry to make it on time for May's block.

My stashbusting has been slow for the last couple of weeks.  Nothing in or out that I can count.  
Last week I made a few bow tie blocks for the piecing exchange group.

4 Bow Tie blocks
And I added a small border and some snow flakes to "Snow Friends" and finished quilting a couple quilts for others.   This beautiful fall quilt was such fun to quilt with a Falling Leaves pattern.
Fall Leaves made and signed by friends from 2000-2014.
And a baby quilt with bunnies and daisies quilted on it.
Hugs and Kisses baby quilt
To see other design walls, go to Patchwork Times and be inspired.








4 comments:

  1. Love the Fall Leaves quilt! Looks like you are getting back into the swing of things. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get caught up with RSC until last Thursday. So you aren't that far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your falling leaves quilt is beautiful! I agree 100% about time flying too quickly. Hope you are back in your quilting space creating soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.