I finally have some good numbers to report. At this week's retreat I finished putting all the rows of my Easy Steet together and adding the first inner border; completed a baby quilt top; my UFO string quilt and made some progress on the borders of the liturgical quilt. I also gave some fabric to a friend to help her finish a child's quilt. All-in-all I am happy with what I accomplished in the stashbusting area. I still haven't broken even with the starting point in January, but getting real close!
Used this Week: 6.43 yards
Used year to Date: 65.54 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 73.95 yards
Net Added in 2013: 8.3 yards
Check at Judy's. to see what others have accomplished with their stashes.