Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stash Report - Week 27

I know this is late, but it is still Sunday here, so I'm getting in under the wire.  This was a slow week for fabric usage, but I hope to correct that in the coming week.  It's retreat time and I have 3 or 4 projects packed to work on.  I'm taking mostly UFOs to sew on, so hopefully I'll get a top finished -- that is if we don't laugh, talk and eat so much that I don't have time for sewing.!

Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Added YTD - 73.95 yards
Fabric Used - 1.5 yds (gave away)
Fabric Used - YTD -  59.21 yards
Net Added in 2013 - 14.74 yds

I'm still working on getting back to even.  Maybe next week will do it (if I finish something big). lol

More reports can be seen on Patchwork Times.


2 comments:

  1. The weather was just so nice this week, it made it hard to sew. Have fun at retreat! Where is your retreat?

    ReplyDelete