Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Stash Report #13


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Because of the many QOV tops that came to me this last week, see some pics here, my stash usage is looking really good!! I pulled as many fabrics as I could find that matched the tops for backings, bindings and pillowcases.  But to tell you the truth, I really can't see any difference in the shelves!  lol

Fabric Bought - zero
Fabric Added YTD - 49.7 yds

Fabric Used -  22.33 yds !!
Fabric Used YTD - 39.83 yds.
Net Used for 2013 -  - 9.87 -- getting closer to being in the black

To see what others have done to reduce or enhance their stashes, check out Judy's Patchwork Times.



5 comments:

  1. Well, if YOU aren't seeing any difference in the amount of fabric on your shelves after using 22 yards, then I am sunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there!
    I've been sewing mostly with stash for 3 years, and haven't seen the effect on my shelves yet! It just makes me try harder......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your numbers look great---less than 10 yards--that's NOTHING!!

    Its cold and snowing here. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great week! Congratulations on making so much head wayin one week and for such a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.