Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash Report - Week 16

I have been trying to be so good and not buy, but I finally couldn't stand it.  I picked up some beautiful coordinating fabrics at our LQS to make a quilt for a favorite relative (it's a surprise).  Then I went to a quilt show in historic Hannibal, MO on Friday and found the perfect backing fabric to go with it.  What luck - it's a 108" wide back--perfect for the colors I'm using on the front of the quilt.   I'll have pictures of them tomorrow.  Right now I've got to get back to finishing my taxes!!  Ugh!!  Why do I wait until the last minute?  Next year I will not procrastinate.

Used this Week:  0 yards
Used year to Date:  20.338 yards

Added this Week:  9 yards
Added Year to Date:  15 yards
Net Used for 2012:  5.338 yards

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on those taxes! I can't wait to see your fabric. You know all us quilters love fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.