Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report - Week 7

This week was not as productive on reducing my stash as I had hoped, but I did get 2 quilts done for others.  I also made a QOV pillowcase so I would have something to report!  I'm reducing my stash in tiny baby steps. You have to start someplace, right?  :)

Used this Week:  1 yds
Used year to Date:  7.958 yds
Added this Week: 0 yds
Added Year to Date: 1 yd
Net Used for 2012: 6.958 yds

Here's the quilt with it's matching pillowcase.
Jump on over to Judy's and see what everyone else is doing.


3 comments:

  1. Love the quilting on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember the story of the tortoise and hare. That's my favorite quilting story ... I am definitely a tortoise and my daughter is definitely the hare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, By doing a little bit every day.................
    ..you get further and further behind!

    Just kidding! It all adds up. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.