Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report - Week 7

This week was not as productive on reducing my stash as I had hoped, but I did get 2 quilts done for others.  I also made a QOV pillowcase so I would have something to report!  I'm reducing my stash in tiny baby steps. You have to start someplace, right?  :)

Used this Week:  1 yds
Used year to Date:  7.958 yds
Added this Week: 0 yds
Added Year to Date: 1 yd
Net Used for 2012: 6.958 yds

Here's the quilt with it's matching pillowcase.
Jump on over to Judy's and see what everyone else is doing.


3 comments:

  1. Love the quilting on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember the story of the tortoise and hare. That's my favorite quilting story ... I am definitely a tortoise and my daughter is definitely the hare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, By doing a little bit every day.................
    ..you get further and further behind!

    Just kidding! It all adds up. LOL

    ReplyDelete