Sunday, October 15, 2017

Melon Party and Stash Report.


I've been keeping track of my stash on a spreadsheet for years, and continued even though Judy stopped her Sunday Stash reporting.  Having something to show does give me a needed incentive to keep using my stash.

I finished this quilt during the summer and it has a flannel backing.  Why there was a bolt of this flannel in my stash is anyone's guess.  It must have been a steal on price or I was planning to make lots of baby quilts. It is so cuddly on baby quilts.




"Melon Party"

Here's what I recorded since I last posted.  The backing and scrappy binding for Melon Party, bindings for 4 Honor Flight quilts, a few of pillowcases and some borders here and there on WIPs.

Week Ending Oct. 15, 2017
Fabric Added - 1/2 yd
Fabric Used -  11.5 yds
YTD Added -  1.25 yds
YTD Used -    89.18 yds.

I am linking up with quiltpaintcreate, Needle and Thread Thursday and Oh Scrap..




9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You are having a great year. The small in number really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a cute quilt! I love the scrappy binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors in your baby quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun quilt, i like that it is off center. And welcome back, i do wonder when bloggers that i follow disappear for a while. You were missed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt and great stash usage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright fabrics in Melon Party. A perfect color scheme for summer. Congrats on the stash busting, you've done really well. Considering you stopped at Missouri Star over the summer, you must have incredible restraint!

    ReplyDelete