Sunday, April 23, 2017

Using More Stash

Here it is Sunday already and time to take accounting of my fabric usage this week.  I did finish up a big quilt, but the fabric had been counted already.   My only other usage wqas a pillowcase to go with the Tilted Stars QOV and a couple 'bowl buddies' for a friend and me.  Her's turned out so cute with a FQ she gave me, I had enough left to make one for myself.  I used yellow for the reverse side of her bowl and mine naturally is purple. (no surprise, right?).  The colors match the flowers on the inside of the bowl. I forgot to take a picture of hers before I gave it to her.


Bowl Buddy - I love this print for Springtime

I use these bowl potholders in the microwave almost daily either for hot cereal, soup or warming up any leftovers that fit into a medium large bowl.  They work so nicely, it's a mystery how I got along without one before.
It is more lavender than blue like it looks here.

Pillowcase to go with Tilted Stars QOV 

Stash Report -4/23/17

No Fabric Added this week 
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week   = 2.25 yards  
YTD used in 2017  =  76.05 yards  

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.



5 comments:

  1. I still need to make some of those bowl buddies. Too many things to make, never enough time to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bowl buddy! Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made up a couple of dozen of those for friends and family... great to have around for a quickie gift. Used scraps for inside, outside and batting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bowl buddy. Such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET bowl buddy!! MUST make one of those... SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.