Sunday, April 23, 2017

Using More Stash

Here it is Sunday already and time to take accounting of my fabric usage this week.  I did finish up a big quilt, but the fabric had been counted already.   My only other usage wqas a pillowcase to go with the Tilted Stars QOV and a couple 'bowl buddies' for a friend and me.  Her's turned out so cute with a FQ she gave me, I had enough left to make one for myself.  I used yellow for the reverse side of her bowl and mine naturally is purple. (no surprise, right?).  The colors match the flowers on the inside of the bowl. I forgot to take a picture of hers before I gave it to her.


Bowl Buddy - I love this print for Springtime

I use these bowl potholders in the microwave almost daily either for hot cereal, soup or warming up any leftovers that fit into a medium large bowl.  They work so nicely, it's a mystery how I got along without one before.
It is more lavender than blue like it looks here.

Pillowcase to go with Tilted Stars QOV 

Stash Report -4/23/17

No Fabric Added this week 
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week   = 2.25 yards  
YTD used in 2017  =  76.05 yards  

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.



5 comments:

  1. I still need to make some of those bowl buddies. Too many things to make, never enough time to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bowl buddy! Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made up a couple of dozen of those for friends and family... great to have around for a quickie gift. Used scraps for inside, outside and batting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bowl buddy. Such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET bowl buddy!! MUST make one of those... SOON!!

    ReplyDelete