Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stash Report - April 30, 2017

There wasn't much sewing accomplished this week at my house. I did finish quilting my Rail Fence QOV and made the binding and a pillowcase to go with it.  This is not much, but considering I went to the AQS show in Paducah, it was some what of a miracle that no fabric came home with me to increase the stash.  I did bring home other goodies to play with though.

Stash Report - April 30, 2017

No Fabric Added this week 
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week   = 1.625 yards  
YTD used in 2017  =  77.675
Linking up with Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, my hero....no stash in!!! You are a tease.....what goodies did you buy????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! You went to Paducah and didn't buy one piece of fabric?! That's restraint. Or crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to a quilt show and didn't bring home fabric, that is a miracle in my books. I have such a hard time resisting when I see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you went to Paducah and came home with nothing? That is resistance! Congrats on your great stash busting efforts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering if you are doing OK. You kinda disappeared from the blog world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.