Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stash Report - April 30, 2017

There wasn't much sewing accomplished this week at my house. I did finish quilting my Rail Fence QOV and made the binding and a pillowcase to go with it.  This is not much, but considering I went to the AQS show in Paducah, it was some what of a miracle that no fabric came home with me to increase the stash.  I did bring home other goodies to play with though.

Stash Report - April 30, 2017

No Fabric Added this week 
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week   = 1.625 yards  
YTD used in 2017  =  77.675
Linking up with Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, my hero....no stash in!!! You are a tease.....what goodies did you buy????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! You went to Paducah and didn't buy one piece of fabric?! That's restraint. Or crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to a quilt show and didn't bring home fabric, that is a miracle in my books. I have such a hard time resisting when I see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you went to Paducah and came home with nothing? That is resistance! Congrats on your great stash busting efforts this year.

    ReplyDelete