Sunday, January 15, 2017

Fabric Stash Report - Jan. 15

This week was good in the stash busting department.  The fabric from the QOV quilt that was finished last week was counted on last year's stash numbers, but the binding was made and attached this week, along with the label.




Also made a pillowcase to match the backing of the quilt and gifted fabric to a friend for a few backings for baby quilts.  All in all, I'm off to a good start for the new year.


Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used - 5.75 yds
YTD  Added - 0
YTD Used - 5.75

Linking up with Judy's Stash Report.


6 comments:

  1. You are doing well. Great start to the year. I have started off negative as I bought fabric for a stall I am having later in the year. And since I have been home from our trip to Brisbane I have been cleaning up my craft cupboard and dealing with my scrap fabric but very little sewing apart from the dog cushion. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to start the year with a finish and some stash used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt. It's going to be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are doing great! I have not added to my stash either - not yet anyway! Lol! The quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gettin'r'done there aren't you Dar? What a great quilt for Quilts of Valor, Eastern Missouri! Congrats on your most successful block drive! Can't wait to help to start putting together the blocks with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous quilt for QOV! You are so ON TOP of these! So very generous of you.

    Wondering if you've seen IvorySpring's (Wendy) free "Stars and Stripes" pattern. I just love it. https://ivoryspring.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/free-pattern-stars-and-stripes-forever/
    If I had any patriotic fabrics, or patriotic colors (!), I would make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.