Monday, February 1, 2016

Stash Report #5

This was a busy week which found me sewing with a friend all day Monday, attending two of my quilt guilds for some great programs and quilt inspirations, volunteering with QOV sewing bindings on finished quilts and a yarn/fiber garage sale, so not too much time was spent in the quilting room using my stash. I did make the binding ( 5/8 yd) and hanging sleeve (1/2 yd) for the Rainbow Soul Searching quilt, so now I need to get busy quilting it.  I'm still at a roadblock as to quilt it.  Any thoughts??




Stash Report -Week #5
Fabric Added this week - 0
Fabric Added YTD - 0

Fabric Used this week - 1.25 yds
Fabric Used YTD - 24.53  yds
Net used in 2016 -  24.53 yds

To see more reports, check with Judy at Patchwork Times. 

3 comments:

  1. Great binding for the quilt. What is the pattern of the quilt shown in your header? It would be fun to try with my 'cheater' selvage fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a good start with stash reduction in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.