Sunday, March 29, 2015

Finishes and Fabric Report - Week 13

Spent time sewing on the Stripes and Stars blocks, and I finished quilting two quilts.  One was gifted to my hairdresser, the other was a customer quilt. I do plan to finish 2 more pillowcases before the end of the day, so I'm counting 2 yards out. All my blocks are finished for the S&S quilt but I won't count yardage until top is finished.

Yellow Brick Road for Sherry
.
Pattern - Federation (a log cabin block)

Week #13 Fabric Report
Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used this week- 2 yds 
Fabric Added YTD - 0
Fabric Used YTD - 35,75 yds
Net used in 2015 - 35.75 yds
I just noticed when I was cutting and pasting the format from last week, that the amount used for the week was incorrect.  The overall YTD totals are right though. On my spreadsheet everything is correct, so I'm still on track with YTD totals.

Check out more reports at Judy's Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. How nice of you to make a quilt for your hairdresser! And love "Federation!" Do you have a new "do" to share???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty finishes! Love the log cabin setting and congrats on the great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes, Dar. I'm sure your hairdresser loves her quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.