Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fabric Report - Week 9

I didn't get to spend very much time in my sewing room this week, but I did use a little from the stash.

Two more pillowcases made - one was a gift that went with a quilt (forgot to take a picture when I delivered the quilt), and the other will be added to my growing pile for children at St. Louis Children's Hospital. It reminded me of blackboard drawings of kids - little stick figures..

Numbers for Week 9
Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used this week-  2.0 yd - pillowcases
Fabric Added YTD - 0
Fabric Used YTD - 25.71 yds
Net used in 2015 - 25.71 yds

I'm making my way slowly to my goals.  Take a look at Patchwork Times and see how others are doing on their fabric management. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the fabric in the pillowcase. Wow! No fabric addition, you have so much will power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well this year on busting the stash. It's a fun pillow case, it does look a lot like stick figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pillowcase! Great numbers for the year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabrics for that pillow case Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go. Congrats on resisting any adding to the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that fabric! Nothing like pillowcases to move the stash along. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a pillow case in my future too. I found this wonderful "wing tip men's shoes" novelty fabric. Now I need to figure out who I'll make it for. Your stick figure pillow case will bring a smile to someone lucky enough to receive it! Great stash using. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.