Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fabric Report - Week 7

Still plugging away at my stash a little at a time.  This week I finished 2 more dragon pillowcases.

Do you remember me saying that I had almost run out of fabrics suitable in colors and sizes for the top cuffs of these pillowcases?  Well, my friend Kevin, the Quilter came by and brought me from his stash, some great pieces that can be used for tops and accent strips.  Thank you so much Kevin.  This will make it much more fun and interesting with different fabrics and playing with new combinations.  It's always fun to dig into someone else's stash, don't you think. :) I didn't waste any time doing just that! I cut enough for 6 tops with accents and hope to find some sewing time this coming week.  These tops won't be counted as being from my stash, since they were not mine; but the bottoms are still fair game for my stash reduction report.

  
Numbers for Week 7
Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used - 2 yd
Fabric Added YTD - 0
Fabric Used YTD - 16 yds
Net used in 2015 - 16 yds

If you have time, check out other fabric reports at Judy's HERE.






7 comments:

  1. Great stash numbers this year. Looks like you'll be able to make quite a few more pillow cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great accent strip and casing fabrics! You're gonna get through that flame fabric yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your numbers are looking great! Pillowcases are a quick way to see some reduction in stash and is very rewarding. I am happy you got some more fabric to use for the top of your pillowcases.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sons would have loved those pillowcases when they were teens! Great combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that Kevin came through! Those look like fun combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My absolute pleasure Dar! I am so happy we are able to combine our stashes for a common good! These combos look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete