Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used - 0
YTD Added - 0
YTD Used - 0
I didn't do so well on my 2013 goals for stashbusting. My goals were use 200 yards (used 98), add no more than 50 yards (added 95), finish 10 UFOs (finished 3) and make 50 pillowcases (made 60). In my defense, I did finish tops of 5 UFOs, but they are still waiting for me to find time to quilt them.
Since Christmas, I have finished quilting 2 quilts and 1 tablerunner, sewed bindings on 3 quilts, hand stitched one to the back and finished all the Clues for Celtic Solstice. I'm on a roll I can feel that 2014 will be a better year for finishing things. Here's a look at the quilt that I put the binding on (pic taken before binding was added).
|Purple Log cabin - 84" x 98"|
Stop by Patchwork Times and see how other stashes are being busted. It's sure to inspire you to get moving and start sewing your stash.