Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stash Report - Week 47

This week was a busy week of sewing, but I can only count my 3 pillowcases as finished.  I worked on several of my UFOs and hope to get them finished by year end.  Here's my numbers for the week.

Fabric Added
1/2 yard -  this week
31 yards -  year-to-date

Fabric Used
3 yards        - this week
82.83 yards - year-to-date

51.83 yards. - reduced from stash for 2012

I'm still heading in the right direction and am pleased with my goal of not buying unless my stash doesn't have what I need for a specific project, but wish I had more time to sew on my UFOs.

On my last post I mentioned that I would show you more retreat pictures when I got them organized..  Well, Sandy beat me to it.  She's way faster than me on finishing quilts too.  Take a look at some of the great projects that she captured at our retreat. I'm the one with the hand pouring a delicious drink.  I spent part of my sewing time making smoothies for everyone to taste.  

Check out other stash reports over at Judy's.


4 comments:

  1. I wish I'd been there, a retreat sounds just blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great year for stash busting! Hope the rest of the year works out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow cases are cute and your string quilt is turning out great. Glad you were able to get away and enjoy time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.