Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stash Report - Week 46

These weeks are flying by so fast.  I can't believe it is Sunday again so soon.  I didn't get as much sewing done as I planned, but what's new? :)   I also noticed that my week number is not the same as Judy's and I don't know if my calendar is crazy or me (don't answer that!). When I count the Sundays this year starting with Jan. 1, 2012 until today, I get 46 Sundays.

I did finished another pillowcase this week for the kids at St. Louis Children's Hospital and bought a yard more for another one. I'm up to #10 toward my goal of 52.  I've got a long way to go. The latest one has cute beach articles on it.  Makes me want to go south and play in the sand.  The weatherman says WINTER is coming tomorrow night!  I'm not looking forward to cold, icy winter days.

Back to my report.  Here are my numbers this week.
Used this week:  1 yard
Used year to date:  79.83
Added this week:  1 yard
Added YTD:  30.5 yards
New for 2012:  49.33

I'm going on a short quilting retreat next week, so hopefully I will have lots of projects finished or further along. 

Drop on by Judy's to see what others did this week.


5 comments:

  1. Cute pillowcase Dar!!! I'm like you, let's head to the beach!!! Hubby told me this morning it's going to get rainy & cold here starting tomorrow - YUK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillowcase!! Have fun at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the weeks are flying by! I look at the week number and think that there is just a few short weeks to christmas. And then another year gone.

    Maybe we need to do a big thing for 2013. Think on it.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great report and nice pillowcase. Winter is arriving here tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pillowcase -- that's at least a yard busted from your stash. It was so great seeing you at retreat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.