Monday, November 26, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Stash Report

I'm combining the Sunday and Monday postings today because I am running behind.  My stash was busted to the tune of a bit more than 3 yards this week.
Fabric Added - zero
Fabric Added YTD - 31 yds
Fabric Used - 3.11 yds
Fabric Used  YTD - 85.94 yds

I found a cute panel that I had bought years ago for a quick charity project and decided it was time to pass it on. I found backing and binding in my stash to make that happen.

It was called "Fun on the Farm" and I quilted it very simply so it would be puffy and soft.

                      back quilting --->






My design wall still has the same stuff on it as it did weeks ago, but I'm starting the Easy Street mystery quilt of Bonnie Hunter too.  Maybe I'll get something new on the wall soon.

Drop on over to Patchwork Times to see other design walls and check out Bonnie's mystery quilt participants on her linky.                                                  

6 comments:

  1. It is nice that you got a quilt finished this week. And nice to donate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your farm panel! Aren't those fun to do? Quick and easy instant gratification, just what I like!

    Glad you are joining me on Easy Street!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and I have a different version of "simple" quilting. That looks pretty time consuming and intricate to me. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Dar. Do you quilt on a long arm? If not, what kind of machine do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this quit, its so beautiful.The quilting is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.