Sunday, March 12, 2017

Stash Fabric Report

In looking over my numbers on the spreadsheet that I use for keeping track of what fabric I use during the year, I discovered that I entered a couple things twice. I made the adjustments and now am going backwards! And it isn't because I went on a wild shopping spree. lol

However, I did get  2 pillowcases and 2 bindings made for the Honor Flight flimsies. I also  pulled backings for these. Now when they get quilted, I have to remember that I've already counted their backings.  Maybe that is what is getting me into trouble--counting it before it is totally finished. :)

Stash Report - 3-12-17

Fabric Added this week - none
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week -  5.0 yards  
YTD Used in 2017  - 48.68 yards * corrections made from last week

I am linking to Patchwork TImes.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to know when you should count fabric as used. I used to do it only when something was totally finished, but became frustrated with that. So I now count the fabric for flimsy when it is complete, the backing when it is quilted, and the binding when it is attached. It works for me, because I get to see some progress along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping track can be hard. I do OK on stuff that I've been working on. It's when I pull out those older UFOs that it's hard to remember what got counted and what hasn't. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete