Sunday, March 12, 2017

Stash Fabric Report

In looking over my numbers on the spreadsheet that I use for keeping track of what fabric I use during the year, I discovered that I entered a couple things twice. I made the adjustments and now am going backwards! And it isn't because I went on a wild shopping spree. lol

However, I did get  2 pillowcases and 2 bindings made for the Honor Flight flimsies. I also  pulled backings for these. Now when they get quilted, I have to remember that I've already counted their backings.  Maybe that is what is getting me into trouble--counting it before it is totally finished. :)

Stash Report - 3-12-17

Fabric Added this week - none
YTD Added - 0.25

Fabric Used this week -  5.0 yards  
YTD Used in 2017  - 48.68 yards * corrections made from last week

I am linking to Patchwork TImes.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to know when you should count fabric as used. I used to do it only when something was totally finished, but became frustrated with that. So I now count the fabric for flimsy when it is complete, the backing when it is quilted, and the binding when it is attached. It works for me, because I get to see some progress along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping track can be hard. I do OK on stuff that I've been working on. It's when I pull out those older UFOs that it's hard to remember what got counted and what hasn't. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.