Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stash Report -Week #30 July 24

Since last posting a Stash Report, I've been quilting several quilts (not my own), hand quilting at our Quilts of Valor group, tending the vegetable garden and trying to keep cool. It's been so blasted hot here that it makes me tired and not wanting to do much of anything.

I did give some fabric to a friend for the backings on two baby quilts, so I can claim some fabric used from my stash.

Fabric Report - July 24, 2016 Wk #30
Fabric Added this week - 0
Fabric Added YTD - 2 yards

Fabric Used this week- 3 yds
Fabric Used in 2016 YTD -  53.11  yards

I am linking up with Patchwork Times - Stash report.

3 comments:

  1. It's hot here too - hoping for a little relief this week! Congrats on a great total so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand about the heat taking away the desire to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving away fabric is a great way to yardage!

    It's been hot here too with tropical humidity. Ugh! The weeds are taking over here, and I can't get motivated to get out and pull them.

    It is suppose to cool down later this week to the low 90s. Can't wait! (But it is better than snow!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.