Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fabric Report - Week 16 April 19, 2015

It's been several weeks since I've posted on the Fabric Report because there hasn't been much sewing going on lately. I did use some on the two autumn leaf blocks for Margaret in the piecing group and 2 yards was gifted to a friend for a backing on a baby quilt she was making.

However, I'm still holding strong on not buying any fabric this year.  My will power will really be tested next week, though.  I'll be attending the AQS Show in Paducah for 4 days.  Can I do it?  Not buy fabric when many of the vendors run great deals during this show.! You will have to check back next week and see what happens.  

Weeks #15 and 16 Fabric Report
Fabric Added - 0
Fabric Used this week- 2.25 yds 
Fabric Added YTD - 0
Fabric Used YTD - 38 yds
Net used in 2015 - 38 yds

Stop by Judy's Patchwork Times to see more reports for the week.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm trying not to buy anything this year either, and I'm glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that as I write this comment you're having a fabulous time in Paducah! You know, I wish I was there because we would be meeting in person! Find some goodies to enjoy, Dar. Really. It's okay to buy fabric. No one will smack you down if you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.