Saturday, November 1, 2014

On the Needles - A Day Late

Oops, I missed Friday and almost lost Saturday too.  I'm a little late for the party, but I did get the first sock finished with the Diversity yarn.  I was concerned that I might run out before the end of the toe, but I actually had quite a bit left over.  Now I'm upset that I didn't make the leg longer.  I do love the way it striped though and it feels so soft on my foot. Now to going on the second one.

I also spent a little time and added a few more inches on the Faux Mobius Cowl.  The weather is getting colder, so I need to get this finished soon. 


I'm linking up with Patchwork Times' OTN party.  If you haven't been there, go see what others are knitting up.






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your sock!!! This is why I knit from the toe up - I can keep going until I run out of yarn or it's long enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that striped yarn -- this is the second time this week I've seen socks using Diversity yarn - I need to check it out. That cowl is going to be gorgeous - its getting cold here too - glad to have socks and scarves at the ready. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in that sock, very cool.

    ReplyDelete