This week I did make a small purchase of a Michael Miller fabric called "Some Bunny Loves You" for a pillowcase which I didn't get made. I'll post it when I get it made; and I used a little bit of stash for a binding on a baby quilt, picture when it's finished too.
Here are the two QOV tops that I pieced during that lost week. These were from blocks sent in to Kevin's block drive. We are making a dent in that humongous pile of blocks that he received.
Excuse the wrinkles - I was in a hurry and it's on a hard floor.
I also finished quilting a couple quilts since the last post. This one had a beautiful hydrangea print for the main squares and borders alternating with pastel 16 patches.
Pictures of other finishes in the coming week. Soon my numbers will look better. I hope.
Fabric Used: 0.375 yds
Fabric Added YTD: 19 yds
Fabric Used YTD: 20.05 yds
To see how others did this week, go to Judy's Patchwork Times.