Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stash Report - Week 31

Ok, where did Week 30 go??  I don't remember why I didn't report any usage that week.  Oh yah, now I remember, I didn't use or buy anything.  I was busy piecing QOV tops and quilting others' quilts.

This week I did make a small purchase of a Michael Miller fabric called "Some Bunny Loves You" for a pillowcase which I didn't get made. I'll post it when I get it made; and I used a little bit of stash for a binding on a baby quilt, picture when it's finished too.

Here are the two QOV tops that I pieced during that lost week.  These were from blocks sent in to Kevin's block drive.  We are making a dent in that humongous pile of blocks that he received.


Excuse the wrinkles - I was in a hurry and it's on a hard floor.

I also finished quilting a couple quilts since the last post.  This one had a beautiful hydrangea print for the main squares and borders alternating with pastel 16 patches.  


Pictures of other finishes in the coming week.  Soon my numbers will look better.  I hope.

Fabric Added:  .75 yds
Fabric Used:  0.375 yds
Fabric Added YTD:  19 yds
Fabric Used YTD:  20.05 yds

To see how others did this week, go to Judy's Patchwork Times. 

9 comments:

  1. Great work! Love that hydrangea print and the quilting really enhances the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty quilts. I love the blue and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the QoV tops. I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty finishes. Love the blue and yellow QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two tops are darling! You did such a nice job with selecting bright colors that work together. They will make someone very happy. Good for you to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of stitching. The QOV's look great and I love the spring-time feel of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered if Kevin was buried under all those blocks LOL!!! Love that blue and yellow one - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Kevin will be putting together those quilts for some time and there will be so many men and women blessed by your hard work.
    And I really like that hydrangea quilt - such a great pattern to showcase a pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.