Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stash Report Week 22 and a Finish

There was a little change in my stash report from last week.  I made and sewed on a binding for this Quilts of Valor quilt that was pieced by Linda H from orphan blocks that she collected.  Only used a half yard of fabric, but it all counts and is now out of my stash.


Used this Week:  .5 yard
Used year to Date: 16.78 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date:  15.75 yards
I'm only ahead by 1.03 yards for this year, but at least I'm not in the red.

Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others have done this week.

10 comments:

  1. That's an amazing quilt! I always love quilts made from orphan blocks - well, almost always :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is soooo cute! If summer hits soon, then maybe we can make some progress on the stash use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The year is still young for destashing! That is a nice QoV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! I'd love to do something like that, but my orphans are ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, and thanks for supporting the QOV program!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the QOV quilt. Great job finishing the binding for it. Yes!! Every little bit counts. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a heck of a quilt she made. Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun QOV. Congrats on being on the "right side" of the stash management battle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great quilt it turned out to be using orphan blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.