Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stash Report and More - Week 21

Here it is another beautiful Sunday and time for checking on my fabric usage.  This week was busy with lots of fun things.  I met with the QoV group -103 attended and we are ever so close to fulfilling our goals.  There were more tops turned in to be quilted and some finished ones too.  But I can't claim any fabric usage here this week.

This quilt was made for QOV by Polly K.  She named it Patriotic Wonky Crosses. She quilted it with stars and loops.
Back


These 3 lovely tops were made by Lynn D. for the women soldiers serving in combat.



Then I finished 5 more pillowcases for St. Louis Children's Hospital - I can count fabric used here! yea










New York, NY



My numbers for Stash Report are:
Fabric Added this week - 0
Fabric Added YTD -  71.95 yds
Fabric Used this week - 3 yds (two of these pillowcases were counted on last week's report).
Fabric Used YTD - 57.46 yds
Net added in 2013 - 14.49

To see other stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. What great service projects! I love the musical instrument pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the idea of pink-themed QOV quilts for the ladies serving!!! And your pillow cases always make me smile - such fun prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love the pillowcases. They should brighten up the kids' days a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAR, YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY. WHAT A GROUP OF GALS TO GIVE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL QOV QUILTS.

    LINDA I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.